starseed

Aligning Myself with My Purpose: I’m a Teacher, Coach, & Healer

By Trina Otero

Hiiiiii πŸ‘‹ So many of you know that I’ve shared my awakening & I’ve been sharing my journey since 2012. I write about so many things on my blog and on my social media! πŸ’» I do it because I know I’m not the only one, and because I want to help others along their path of healing! After helping friends, social media followers who are now friends πŸ’œ, and even people I don’t know with my intuitive gifts.. I have wanted to make this my thing – – Coaching, teaching, and healing. I’ve wanted this for a year! Well, last week I took a leap of faith and tons of steps towards my Life Purpose and became a Health & Wellness Coach!!!!! I am SO excited to embark on this journey πŸ‘£ with my business, which puts me in alignment with many other goals which will allow me to fully serve others. πŸ™ I will be studying yoga to become a teacher & I look forward to my Reiki attunements as well! My hands are buzzing and they’re ready to heal πŸ‘ I look forward to sharing my physical transformation with all of you, along with helping YOU with your health goals! πŸ’ͺ✌😘 Have questions? Fire away! I’m soooo excited!! πŸ˜„ Peace be with you. πŸ’œπŸŒŒπŸŒ

May the Light guide you.
Namaste,
T.O.

_______________________________________________________________________________
Inspired? Share my Love but please credit my work! ❀

Creative Commons License

All works by Trina Otero is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Aligning Myself with My Purpose: I’m a Teacher, Coach, & Healer

1. Tanvi says:

So interesring😊 I’m also going through a rebirth and I know (have known since past but the society made me suppress it for more than a decade). I’m 28 now, and finally feel like I’m becoming my true authentic self. I am going to start a massage therapy course next month and it’s been long time coming☯ Ultimately, I want to be a doula but this is a stepping stone in my path. May I ask, where is the spa/retreat located that you mentioned in one of your videos? I would love to visit there!! πŸ’—
    I am realizing how many interests we have in common- Ayurveda, astrology, healing, spirit work… Etc. I feel the soul connection!
    Blessing!

Liked by 1 person

• akosmopolite says:

Hey Tanvi, where do you live? Do you have Facebook? Might be easier to chat that way! I’m 28 too, lol, I’ll be 29 in March πŸ˜‰ the retreat I served at is Ayurveda Health Retreat in Alachua, FL ☺. I plan on getting certified in Tachyon Energy Healing, and I’m almost done with yoga school (RYT 200)! We def do have alot in common! I always set intentions to attract people with similar vibe πŸ˜ƒπŸ™Œ going to massage school is great, it’s a beautiful healing modality πŸ’™ if you do feel like chatting an easier way, find me on FB – Trina Otero. Well that or whatsapp, but I’d give you my number in private message. Hope to get to know you more!

• Tanvi says:

πŸ€—Oh wow!! I’ll be turning 29 in April β™ˆοΈ! Currently, I am in MO but I’ll be relocating to CA next month to start my massage course. When is your birthday?
        Wow! Early Congratulations πŸ‘πŸ½ for the yoga certification! I would love to learn other healing modalities like reiki or Ayurvedic! I have never heard of Tachyon Energy Healing. I’ll find out more soon! Its great that you set intentions to attract souls with similar vibes. It’s definitely working πŸ‘πŸ½ I also subconsciously asked the asked the Universe to connect me with similar minded people as I’m embarking on this new journey and most of my friends are not on the same page. So, it’s hard to maintain one’s authenticity. I’m glad I found you!😊 I do not use Facebook (I have an account but I deactivated it because it was kind of addictive😝). I do use whatsapp! Yes, sure, you can message me. I don’t know where I’ll be able to see private messages. Sorry I’m not very technologically savvy person 😬. Where are you located in the States?
        I’m so excited to get to know you more too😌 . Btw- I did get my nose pierced yesterday and it was a great experience! Didn’t feel any pain.. More like a pinch. It’s hurts a little now to touch my nose πŸ‘ƒπŸ½but I hope it will go away soon!
        Thanks for all the positivity you spread through your unique waysβ­οΈπŸ™πŸ½πŸ’œ

Liked by 1 person

• akosmopolite says:

Lol! Your message popped up as I’m on my phone right now. The only way I can think of is to send me an email. I don’t want spam so won’t put the email here but go to my contact page and click where it says to email me πŸ™‚ you can put your number in the email and I’ll add u. Bc i use whatsapp too πŸ™‚ I’m in Indiana right now, had moved to Florida in September but I’m back in Indiana for some stuff. And just going with the flow. Don’t know where I’m going next.. Let’s chat in whatsapp more! πŸ’™ see ya there! Xoxo

2. Dewin Nefol says:

Hey Trina,

How I smiled reading this! There’s brilliant sunshine spilling from every word written in this shimmering post…a light that burns with deep resolve and a glowing sense of excitement! You sound so elevated and inspired, so assured, and so confident. And so you should be….you seem to have so many fine attributes and creative abilities and a caring and compassionate heart…qualities that flow like tributaries into the river of your heart-felt writing to present themselves here with enthusiasm and energy. Little doubt you will take ownership of your personal intentions and achieve all your goals, including (most importantly?) finding a deep sense of personal fulfilment working within a person centred occupation.

And of course, Good Luck!! Bon voyage! May the journey bring you as much happiness as the destination you decide upon…

Namaste πŸ™‚

DN – 23/04/2015

3. sophiaschildren says:

Congratulations on this new leap and the clarity around your purpose and vocation, Trina. Wishing you the best (and lots of joy, too!). May it be a blessing to many. xoxo Jamie