By Trina Otero
Somehow I came across @mswhizdom on Instagram and noticed her & her partner’s chakra detox challenge! I thought I’d give this a whirl 💫 since I’m experiencing some energy blocks. It’s right on time, since I’m doing the February Flush & Fast too! [Pssst! I’ve created an online course from the Feb. Flush & Fast challenge, which is available for pre-order and also will be open for enrollment super soon! Right here: Akosmopolite University.]
Day 1: Focus on Gratitude!
I was instructed to make a list of things I am grateful for, and to look at the list throughout the day if I ever felt low. “Feeling Gratitude vibrations will help Balance the energy flow of Your Chakras.” I’ve made a list below this video. 💜
I am grateful for:
- All the lessons learned in 2014 🙏
- The people I met in the past year 🙂
- My spirit fam who is always there for me 😇
- My family, and my cousin for making a surprise visit
- All the angelic guidance I have been receiving 🌌
- Funny IG memes and funny moments which keep me laughing through this transition in my life! 😂
Want to see ALL the challenges I’ve done? You can check them out ❤ Here ❤
Gracias @lawofattractionspecialist & @mswhizdom for the challenge, it goes well with my February Flush & Fast! 🙌🙏😌💋
If you are interested in learning more about the chakra challenge, you can check them out here:
May the Light guide you.
Inspired? Share my Love but please credit my work! ❤
All works by Trina Otero is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.